Aesthetic and skin
Doctors, dermatologists and plastic surgeons agree that one of the "keys" to slow the aging process and addressing environmental factors and stress of modern life is the good oxygenation.
The high concentration of pressurized oxygen at 100% used in the treatments of hyperbaric oxygenation accelerates the production of nutrients and amino acids within the tissues and stimulates the biosynthetic and reparative processes of the skin. The result is a skin smoother, softer, firmer, and the recovery of symptoms in some skin diseases.
Benefits of hyperbaric oxygenation:
- Slows premature aging
- Decreases surface wrinkles and sagging
- It stimulates the healthy growth of nails and hair
- It slows the aging process
- Increases collagen levels
- It helps combat cellulite
- Plastic surgery recovery